Assistance Program (EAP)
In-house counsellors would help those mentally distraught to cope with their
problems and maintain productivity.
- Mental Illness Awareness and Support Association
(MIASA) president Anita Abu Bakar
the labour market, more and more employees are suffering from stress and
burnout. They may also face personal
issues which may affect their work
performance, health, absenteeism rates, focus and even levels of motivation.
However, the stigma of meeting a mental health professional may be so bad that
it causes the individual to suffer
silently and unknown to their people around
them. They may fear being judged by others or fear causing a black
their employment history. In our EAP program, we dedicate a team of licensed
counsellors to consult
individual employees, to meet outside of their workplace
and to maintain the strictest confidentiality between
counsellor and client.
● To improve the efficiency and productivity of the
employee individually or in groups at times of change.
● To improve job satisfaction and help retain the loyalty of employees.
● To counsel staff who are undergoing personal
matters, interpersonal relationship issues, redundancy, preparing for
retirement or experiencing burnouts.
● To create a happier and more harmonious
● To share information through talks on various
psychological practices to improve wellbeing and to manage stress.
● To help the organization offer assistance and a
friendly environment for their staff who seek mental help.
it is good for your company?
● Research shows that companies with an EAP in the place can save a lot on healthcare costs, reduce absenteeism levels and
increase productivity levels.
● Employees would be more open to talk about their
problems to a neutral third party.
● The sessions would remain private and
confidential and case histories would not be shared unless required by law.
● The management will receive a general
quantitative report from us about the type of cases we have handled so far.
* For more information or to arrange a one-on-one consultation to understand your needs, please contact us at